This 4" x 12" copper dephlegmator can be used both in a 4" reflux column and also as a mini-gun condenser. A dephlegmator is a device arranged for the partial condensation of a multicomponent vapor stream. The vapor stream flows vertically upwards and the condensate (condensed vapor) runs back down under the influence of gravity.
This units includes:
- 7 pieces of 1/2" x 12" copper pipe
- 4" copper ferrules on both ends that connect with standard triclamps.
- 1/2" threaded NPT male pipe fittings for water in/out
- 1/2" beads rolled into sides
- 4" triclamp and gasket included