Stampede Stills American Oak Wood Whiskey CUBES Pieces for Aging and Smoking (16oz)
These Stampede Stills American Oak RUM barrel Stave pieces are ready to be cut and charred to your desired size. Supreme for smokers. This wood is loved by pit masters and home distillers and whiskey makers.
The used American Oak Whiskey barrels will help impart a unique flavor profile if used in aging. American oak is sweeter and contains more vanillin compounds. American oak tends to impart more obvious, stronger and sweeter aromas and flavors. Common descriptors for American oak as well as vanilla are coconut, sweet spices and dill. These pieces are ideal for making your own cubes, sticks, or pieces to age with. 2 Pounds of New, seasoned and kiln dried American Oak cube cuts for Rapid aging of Distilled spirits (Moonshine, Whiskey, Rum, ...) Beer, or for use in a smoker to add some great seasoning to your favorite meat or vegetables.
- Pieces will vary in size and no smaller than 1" in size but up to 1 large piece 3.5" x 7" or so
- AMERICAN OAK pieces are cut from seasoned and kiln dried furniture grade oak.
- NO BARK, no bugs no chemicals
- 16 oz of wood (1 pound) Picture is to show what a certain common size looks like
- char to your desired level and start your rapid aging project.